Monday, October 5, 2009

Birthday

So my birthday is coming up, on wednesday to be exact, and where I work everyone puts money together for your birthday present. I am trying to figure out what I should do with the money. I could buy craft supplies which would be a lot of fun, but I have absolutely no room for more supplies. I could buy some clothes, but the same problem there no room for more. I am really torn between saving it, buying a new digital camera, or getting the tattoo I've wanted for a long time. I guess my decision will be made when I actually see what I get. I can't wait till wednesday, my husby planned everything out. We are going to my favorite sushi restaurant! And that saturday we are going to meet some friends out for a couple of drinks. I can't wait!

On another note, I am supposed to be finishing the deep cleaning of the apartment today. I woke up and a very early 10 o'clock this morning and have had a shower. Thats as far as I have gotten today. I just hate cleaning. As soon as I get started I dont stop till I finish, but it is just getting started that gets in my way. I always find something else to do that seems so much more interesting, like crocheting the blankets for my mil and sil. Or starting on the hat I want to make, or taking my doggy for a walk which really needs to be done as well but is way more enjoyable than cleaning out closets and window sills. Oh well, I really should start something. Ta Ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment