Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sigh

So, here I am again... at the computer, using horrible grammar, posting about my oh so very interesting life. I haven't done much lately but fight with the husby. We have decided to not fight about the ceiling fans anymore. The ceiling fan fight is very long and not very interesting so I will spare you the details. To make up he bought me some very lovely red tulips. I love tulips they are my absolute favorite flower. I made it up to him by dressing in a lovely red outfit to get certain ideas flowing if you catch my drift. We moved into our apartment about 6 months ago and we are still unpacking. There always seem to be those last few boxes that never get unpacked. I think I am going to try to tackle a couple of them tonight. I absolutely love older homes, they just have so much more character. Unfortunately, they have very little storage space. There are only two closets in the entire apartment and of course neither one is very big. This obviously causes storage problems. Well I am off to do something more productive than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment