Monday, October 12, 2009

Sigh

My cat bite is healing which means I can crochet again. I keep having bad dreams that I don't finish my gifts before Christmas even though both blankets are more than half way complete. You would think that the stress and pressure to get them finished would be some motivation but it really isn't. I'm a procrastinator. I put everything off until the last minute. That's probably why I am so stressed out. So, my birthday celebration went well. The dinner was fantastic all of my family was able to come which was nice. Now on Saturday, at the bar, we got there around 6 and I know that it may sound early, but this particular bar gets very busy between 9 and 10 so it is best to go early and take advantage of Happy Hour. OK so we got there early and I started drinking early which under normal circumstances wouldn't have been a problem, but this bar tender pours the strongest drinks known to man. I only had 2.5 drinks and 2 shots. Either I am showing my age (24) or they are super strong drinks. I left the bar around 1030, my friend drove me home which was super sweet because I would have had to take a cab otherwise. And after a nice dose of vomicillin I felt much better. Sunday was OK. My throat hurt from throwing up so many times, and I was tired because I can never sleep well when I've been drinking, and there was the slight headache and nausea, but other than that I wasn't hung over. I have learned over the years to throw up until you can't throw up anymore and you will feel much better the next day. Now the better solution would be to just not drink that much in the first place, but I think one day of being irresponsible is OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment