Monday, October 19, 2009

Laundry day!!!


I hate laundry day! It is the worst. It might have something to do with the fact that I literally own enough clothes that I dont absolutely have to do laundry for a month. I know the amount of clothes is a bit excessive but I am a hairdresser for a living so being fashionable is part of the job. And my wardrobe has been aquired over years. So as you can imagine by the end of the month my husband and I have quite a bit of laundry. But I got to spend the day with my lovely little puppy and she got to play with my brother-in-laws dog all day, so all in all I guess its been a good day. And I'm able to watch my friends season 5 of The Office!! Woot! And there are only 2 loads left to fold!! But on a different note I wish I had a laundry room that looked like the picture at the top of the post.
On an unrelated note I have decided to be a steampunk vampire hunter for halloween!!! I am so freaking excited!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment